Health & Safety Policy
AL HOTY STANGER LTD. CO. we are committed to Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), which constitutes our approach to doing business. Safety is our core value and a priority factor. The health and safety of everyone who works for our organization and the environment in which they work, both are of supreme importance. For which efforts has been made to achieve zero harm.
- Consistently complying with the HSE Requirements, Standards & Guidelines.
- Ensure that all personnel are committed to safety and perform their duties in accordance with:
- Prevention to any kind of pollution to the environment due to the aspects that are generated due to meeting customer, legal and other requirements.
- Commitment to a risk free environment by determining the hazardous activities and evaluating the level of HSE risk by taking appropriate action to minimise potential risks.
- Following HSE management principles as defined by the organization.
- Commitment to consultation and participation of workers, where they exist and worker’s representatives.
- Consistently comply with ISO 45001:2018 & ISO 14001:2015 Occupational Health & Safety & Environmental Management Systems to ensure HSE safety in our services and to continually improve the effectiveness of the Occupational Health & Safety & Environmental Management System.
- Annually reviewed for the continual improvement of the HSE Management System.
- Serves as a framework for establishing and reviewing HSE Objectives.
Overall, it is the goal of AL HOTY STANGER LTD. CO. to encourage all the employees for their commitment towards Total Safety! HSE is Everyone’s Responsibility!
Hani A. Al Hoty
Group General Manager & Partner
Al Hoty Stanger Ltd Co